There is VCL player with sources on GNU license on this page: [login to view URL] or [login to view URL] I want use it for my radio icecast stations. Its tested and working solution for me.
1. Main function should be playing my 10 streams. I want remove all not used functions from menu, views and preferences.
2. In left column will be hardcoded list of streams and login panel.
3. Its should be image of current (or default) stream visible on main view (right side). I will send you ready images or you'll use something as demo .
4. Login panel on left side should contain user login and password input with remember option. All streams are password protected. User have access to all streams with one login and password. So he should authorize only once before run first stream. Original app after first authorization ask about login and password again. It should be fixed.
5. Its should be possible to install this player on computers where VLC is already installed. So its should be renamed.
6. I need show sometimes short news or announce in player. I need area which could show text with html from online text file ([login to view URL]). If file exist VLC show text. If no there is no announce's area.
7. After you do you job you send me app for test. It could look awfull or be protected by you other way. I need inside at least one my stream for tests. I need two, max three days for testing. Our older app had problems with music crashes recently. Its just stop streaming permamently with play button active. Sometimes three times a day, sometimes 0. VLC has not such problems. This app should work this same way.
8. As a final "product" I need source files from you editable for example in Visual studio. I sometimes change stream url, add new etc. I'd like to be independent in such stuff.