1. Automatically goes to and logs on to website ( [login to view URL]) and logs in if necessary; (lawyer@[login to view URL]; laws1969)
2. Selects File Number from drop down (latest file number as default, unless I specify "one" or "several" or "all" file numbers to select and download manually )
3. In the DRC Code Enforcement Division Files Window clicks on links one at a time to downloads .pdf files.
4. Creates a Folder on the Desktop "YY-MM-DD HCIDLA Download" and places/moves downloaded files into the folder
5. Displays messages next to desktop folder Download is in Progress or Download is Complete.
Project pays $100.00 upon successful completion and testing. Must be written in C or C plus. NO PYTHON.
Hello. My name is Pavel and strong experience in c and c++. You can see my profile. I understand your project and I can download pdf file using c. If you give me the project I will do my best. Best Regards.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $146 for this job
Alright, I have understood it very well i.e 1 I have got plenty of experience in C++ Programming kinds of work and I am also available from now for this task Looking for a positive response Thanks . . !