The 'challenge' I mentioned is the following:
Could you write a program that takes a TS file ([login to view URL]) and writes the audio and video as two separate files to disk (raw AAC and raw AVC1)?
The code should use:
- standard C++ 11 (STL, auto, _ptr, RAII, template meta etc)
- using only .hpp/.cpp and a Makefile
- no platform specifics (like MFC/COM/ATL)
- the raw streams should be viewable/playble with for instance ffplay, as verification/test.
- example input: [login to view URL]
We also would like to mention to not use ffmpeg/avconv or something other from say github: we would like to see your work.
I would like to suggest to do this as a Github project and write up your design/docs in the [login to view URL] Github provides.
5 freelancers are bidding on average €168 for this job
Hello there, I have gone through your project detail. Surely I can help you. I feel confidence your requirements. I will do my best to satisfy you. Let's have a quick chat to discuss it further. Thank you.
Hi can we use ffmpeg library in our code (not [login to view URL] but its library only)..? doing from scratch without using any library is going to be tough job i feel... So checking the same. thanks