50 creative comments for Venkyb
This project was successfully completed by Venkyb for $30 USD in 3 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 USD
Completed In3 days
I am looking for someone to write creative comments on blogs and post a link to a ecommerce site. The purpose is to refer sales from the comment, and not SEO-related.
Please remember that the main purpose here is to write a comment that will GENERATE SALES! This is key.
- the page you comment on has to be relevant to the industry of the ecommerce site you will promote, so a person reading the article on the page you comment on will at least be interested in buying the products on the ecommerce site. I will provide details about the industry in the comment area.
- each comment should add some value to the discussion, while subtlety stating that you personally have used a service that solves the same problem described in the article; this should be done naturally and should not look contrived; I will also provide some examples of such comments
- each comment must be unique, at least 4-5 phrases long
- no generic/stupid comments please
- the page must be at least PR2 or can be any PR if it is on a established site/blog (established site = min PR5 home page, min 5 years old)
- the page must not already include a link the ecommerce site
- should include just one link near the end of the comment; nofollow/dofollow both allowed; link can be raw URL
- you will use a different name each time
- you will use different &quot;personas&quot; when commenting (e.g. a young guy would say something like &quot;Yo man this hasn`t worked for me but check this out...&quot;, old guy would say &quot;I found this very hard to use as it is not....&quot;); personas should vary by age, gender and nationality; this should obviously be reflected in the name.
- need to have very good English skills; you can write in &quot;bad&quot; English only if you`re doing a foreign persona
Please place your bid for 50 such comments.
Also, please mention if you have done similar work and provide some samples.
Once again, this is NOT a SEO-comment-spamming gig. These comments should refer sales !!!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online