Explicit content - Longterm job for creative, open-minded writers
This project received 25 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1039 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
You will not be considered if you don't read the description carefully!
Don't apply if you are not 100% comfortable with explicit mature content and the rate - 100$ for 2000 short descriptions.
You would be given numerous links and your job would be to write short descriptions (around 10 words) about the things you see (you would be just looking at the preview images of the video or a short video).
You need to be really good at catching details and seeing the important things (hair, eye color, clothing..). The job is not difficult, but we need a person who is comfortable with the content (porn sites) and knows how to follow guidelines.
Enough work for a daily part time or full time job.
- Fluent in English (don't apply if your English is bad, you are wasting both mine and your time, as you will not be accepted if your English is bad)
- Creative skills
- Knows how to catch details
- Comfortable with seeing porno-graphic adult content (straight, gay,...)
- You will be looking at preview images of the video and writing short descriptions
- We don't need boring descriptions - you need to know your way with words and have a well developed fantasy. To make sure you really read this, write your favorite color at the beginning of the proposal and the number of your team members.
- We need daily communication. If you plan of making up excuses for not finishing the work or can't commit to the job, DON'T APPLY!
We repeat - Don't apply if you are not 100% comfortable with explicit mature content and the rate - 100$ for 2000 short descriptions.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online