We are looking for a Social Media Marketing Executive who can independently create digital marketing campaigns, copywriting, and content creation to support the company’s expansion efforts. The ideal candidate must have the passion for marketing and be well-versed in both traditional and digital marketing concepts as well as possess good writing abilities.
• To create and direct storyboards for content creation across Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, LinkedIn & etc to promote our various in house live selling branded channels.
• Copywriting for online and social media content such as articles/blog posts and marketing messages.
• To deploy internet marketing strategies to grow our users following across all our social media assets.
• To collaborate with videographer and photographer for indoor and outdoor content shoots.
• Daily social media and community engagement activities including prompt communication and handling of feedback.
• Design and drive strategic content marketing initiatives such as content planning, development, and optimization across different online and social media channels and digital touchpoints.
• Support internal marketing, business development, corporate service, and sales team to develop strategic and tactical content.
• Regular lead and performance tracking and pitch various content marketing ideas to management review by weekly basis.
• To complete the task given within the agreed deadline.
• Other tasks assigned by your superior.
• Minimum degree in Business, marketing, communication studies, journalism, creative writing, or similar.
• Candidates with minimum of 2 proven years of experience in a marketing or multimedia-related role will be preferred.
• Expert knowledge of all leading social media sites, including their algorithms.
• Excellent English communications skills (presentation, written, and verbal).
• Creative with the ability to persuade through copywriting
• Knowledgeable and confident about the influencer landscape (local and international) and understand customer psychology.
• Ability to work with minimum direction to achieve goals.
• Strong analytical and strategic skills, as well as the ability to think “outside-the-box”.