Clubclass is a language school located in Malta which has been in operation since 1999; next year we shall be opening our second school in London. So far all our communications and information about agents has been kept in different locations – email folders, files, etc. In an effort to organise this information we have been advised to look into a CRM solution.
We consider ourselves to be a small to medium sized enterprise and the following numbers should be able to give you a clearer idea about our operation:
Number of full time administrative and teaching staff – 30
Number of staff in marketing who shall be using the CRM regularly – 5
Number of agents – approx 2000, this increases by around 250 each year
Number of students coming to Clubclass each year – approx 4000
Number of direct enquiries which do not convert into bookings – approx 1000 per year
What I would like to know from you is the following:
* are you able to assist us with a solution?
* what solution would you suggest – open source or other?
* we have researched a number of solutions which are available, however I would like to hear from you with recommendation
* once customisations have been completed, what are the typical monthly costs (if any) per user. Are there any hosted solution where a monthly cost is not applicable.
* do you have any suggestions when it comes to CRM integration into our set-up, i.e. how can we derive maximum benefit from our investment in a CRM solution?