We are a tour operating portal. Looking to integrate a CRM system. We want to pursue leads more aggressively and do the lead management more actively. Currently a customer can contact us via -
1. Contact form on website [url removed, login to view] – contact form 7 plugin in wordpress
2. Chat on website – [url removed, login to view] plugin
3. Phone call on our IVR number taken from [url removed, login to view]
4. Email to our helpline email
Our requirements are
1. All these 4 channels should be integrated to the CRM system. Chat we can use any other chat plugin if that helps, IVR will remain same as it is now, email is IMAP system via godaddy.
2. Anytime a new customer contacts us on any of these channels, a new CRN number should be generated and we should be able to track customer history
All subsequent conversations and transactions with that customer should be trackable by looking up his history
3. Based on followups we select, system should be able to send them reminder/engagement emails at decided intervals
4. Generate followup flags for sales team daily
5. Record customer interaction history for each customer
The job for the candidate would be
1. Recommend a suitable CRM system, ideally freeware. Suitecrm is preferred.
2. Do the implementation to integrate the 4 channels into the CRM
3. Guide us on how to use it