This assignment is simply for providing an opinion on which app/saas I should test out, before deciding on customizing it (which will be a separate project)
We are an engineering, procurement & construction contractor. For our projects, we routinely get quotes from vendors and subcontractors for ITEMS as well as SERVICES, including subcontracts (which can be treated as a service, to keep it simple). We do it the old fashioned way - email and copy all.
I'd like to select a Vendor Management System, in other words any of these:
- vendor relationship management
- RFQ/RFQ management
- CRM for buyers
basically, what I am looking for us:
- Customizable categories (for e.g., civil - such as cement, bricks, etc.) as well as search categories
- Team based read/write access
- (optional) multi currency as we sometimes import (but our default currency is INR)
- customizable fields of subcontractors or vendors including location/state, expertise, financial revenue, registration/certifications, etc.
- track status - quote, payment, shipping, etc.
Many a times we simply want to get an idea of what an item costs, rather than get a quote.
The platform/app should also function as a very basic relationship management tool.
If there is anything off the shelf I can use, that'd be great -(such as Zoho CRM/Creator, etc.)
keywords (ignore): TYASuite, kissflow, Torii Procurify precoro
8 freelancers are bidding on average $22 for this job
Please refer bio for the expertise and experience in procurement. I have experience in Consulting, practice and operations and very good exposure to the process designs and flows