I have Zoho CRM+. I need to be able to clean up the data specifically in the Accounts and Contacts modules.
Budget is $500 CAD.
Seeking an EXPERT level developer to develop an application to identify and merge "fuzzy" matches (especially in Accounts module, but also in Contacts module) *, update account ID for merged or changed accounts for associated Contact records, strip off extraneous data such as "Inc", "Ltd", "Corp", "a division of", etc. for Accounts, remove middle names/initials and any degrees/certifications data such as "[login to view URL]", "BA", "MBA", "PMP", etc. from Contacts and similar types of cleaning.
Because this is critical Master Data for my business, the application would need to provide a "staging" step where current data could be checked against what the automation proposes to change it to prior to a "commit" stage.
Obviously, a detailed log file will need to be generated to show what changes have been made once it is run.
WHEN RESPONDING: please CLEARLY explain your experience developing for Zoho (and ONLY that as i don't care what other experience you have since it won't be relevant), especially if you have done similar work already.
Also state your best estimate of time to complete.
I will NOT Be sharing my login info for Zoho, so you will need to build and test this against a trial subscription or some other way you can accomplish it. Once you demonstrate to me that it works without issues, I will need written instructions of how to deploy against my instance.
*Note: I'm realistic about expectations for what can be accomplished through automation. I'm only looking for an 80% threshold in terms of accuracy for the automation with the other 20% needing some sort of interface (UI) that I can access to manually resolve.