We are launching a shopify site for our business, Potlucky, in the next two weeks. We have made some changes to the generic template to customize it.
We have had these changes made, however our previous developer was not able to complete them exactly as requested. As a result we need the current template fine tuned in line with the attached JPGs, which cover the 3 pages of the site - homepage, generic page and cart page.
The changes required are as follows to [url removed, login to view] (password - waubra)
1) Fix alignments of all page elements consistent with design (tweak line spacing and borders)
2) Fix header resolution
3) Delete catalog page in global nav and include Contact Us page link
5) Fix Order now area in line with JPG
6) Fix ingredients section so adding ingredients will increase length of box
7) Shorten space underneath footer
8) Change button size and position on cart page
It is estimated that these changes should take approx. 5 hours and we are willing to pay $100 for them to be completed exactly to the design provided.
Monthly changes will be required to the site and the successful developer will be used again for these.