We are a leading elearning company specialising in content for Maths and Science.
1. Develop engaging, HTML 5 interactive activities, suitable for tablets and iPads as well as laptops and desktop platforms (OS: Android,iOS, Windows, Mac)
2. Need to optimise the HTML 5 interactive activities for Google Chrome (latest release version) browser for Windows and Macintosh operating systems for desktops/laptops and Android Kitkat (4.4) operating system for tablet devices. The activities should appear the same and function identically on Google Chrome browser on these operating systems.
3. Need to make the activities as responsive as possible so that they may work on a variety of tablet and desktop screen sizes (7 inch, 10 inch and standard desktop) and screen orientations (landscape and portrait). When screen is rotated to portrait mode, the activity should resize
We are looking for experienced HTML 5 developers who can code interactive activities, preferably, to work from our development centre in India.
2. Should be able to write efficient and maintainable JS code
4. Knowledge of frontend optimization techniques and tools (Chrome Timeline, Memory, etc.
5. Comfortable with HTML5, CSS and other W3C standards
6. Understanding of JS performance / limitations on mobile would be a plus
The complete descriptions and visual elements for the interactive activities will be provided by us. Only the coding of the activities needs to be provided by the chosen service provider.
Please provide your previous HTML 5 project samples and estimated time and cost (fixed price for entire project) for the project in your response. Approximate number of activities: 250 (220 average and 30 simple)
Two samples, one of an average complexity activity and one of a simple activity are provided. These are in Flash; however all activities for the project will need to be in HTML 5.