Our client is a global provider and industry leader of BSS/OSS solutions to the Telecommunications industry that incorporates customizable dynamic routing layers that interconnect with TDM and VoIP switching fabrics.
They are privately held with a 14-year history of technical expertise, growth and profitability and have regional bases in Germany, Cyprus, Russia, Kyrgyzstan, USA, UAE and India.
Now they are looking to enhance current product offerings and extend their market reach by delivering state of the art Business Information Collaboration products.
To achieve this, our client is looking for talented, committed and versatile developers with one or more of these key skills:
• Front End Development
• Server Side coding using Node.js
• Peer to peer communications, including SIP and WEB RTC
They have a long history of successfully managing and developing software with remote teams and currently have team members working in five countries. As such it will be important for candidates to be self-motivated and be able to write code from the developer’s own home location, although some travel to meet and liaise with other team members may be necessary.
• Define and document project requirements;
• Software design;
• Document code;
• Have your code be reviewed and critiqued in an open and challenging way;
• Test/QA projects;
• Embrace Agile methodologies.
• 3+ years of professional experience in building dynamic web applications in varying languages, including a good understanding of the MVVM or MVC pattern development.
Front End Development
• Responsive design using HTML5, CSS3 with SCSS/SASS;
• jQuery and JASON data formats and manipulation;
• Working knowledge of git or similar;
• Familiarity with Linux and server environments.
Server Side Development
• A working understanding of Node.js and the event driven non-blocking architecture;
• A working understanding of popular data stores, data structure design and data manipulation languages. We currently use Relational (MS-SQL/MySql), Document stores(Mongo DB) and Key stores (Redis);
• A track record of implementing efficient server side code.
Peer to Peer Communications Development
• An understating of network protocols TCP/IP UDP;
• A working knowledge of SIP;
• An appreciation of open source SIP stacks such as OpenSer, OpenSips, Kamalio;
• A track record of implementing WEB RTC and similar technology.
Personal Skills of the Candidate
• Self-motivated and resourceful, with the proven ability to multi-task and operate successfully under tight deadlines;
• Passion for staying up to date on emerging technology trends;
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with individuals at all levels and with diverse personalities in a collaborative environment;
• Proficiency in English is essential.
18 freelancers are bidding on average €2429 for this job