you can't just slice the pics and put it in the html page. They need to make it into a HTML template which we can modify as wanted without messing around with pics
it seem to be using images for almost everything. Some examples:
* The headings - please <h1> through <h6> instead of images.
* The horizontal line below the logo - you can use <hr> for that
* The tag-line/slogan - You can use a div floated to the right for the same effect.
* Tables for the forms - although tables are OK, it would be better to use floated <div>s.
* White space below the job specification form - please use HTML instead of a blank image.
want to spend around $5-8 per page