We need clean tableless XHTML/CSS web pages created from 2 x .psd files.
Attached are two jpeg's:
1. One of the homepage; and
2. One of an inside page.
Bidders should include examples of well structured, W3C compliant
XHTML/CSS. The pages should be XHTML and CSS using DIV’s and not
tables (and XHTML 1.1 Strict compliant).
They should display and function the same in all browsers on both:
PC (IE 7+, Firefox 2+, Chrome, Opera); and
Mac Osx 10+ (Safari, Firefox and Chrome)
1. PSD's will be supplied to the winning bidder.
2. Final payment will not be made until the source code is tested in
each browser and the code has passed the XHTML validator.
3. Copyright will be ours.
SPECIAL CONSIDERATIONS OF THIS PROJECT:
1. The pages must be fixed width.
2. The height should be a minimum, but be able to expand to fit more content.
3. <h1>, <h2>, <h3> etc tags must be used for headings not classes.
4. <p> tags must be used for body text and not classes.
5. The project must be completed by 20 July 2011.