We want an agricultural commodity marketplace (Website) built revolving around 5 stakeholders (Farmers, Livestock dealers, Authorized dealers of tractor components and Companies) each selling a certain kind of commodity (Crops, Livestock, Tractor equipment, Agricultural land, Pesticides, Fertilizers and Seeds).
Normal uses can also browse the entire portal.
There will be:
1) Login / Signup for different sellers (with Phone, Email, Google)
2) Commodity listing
3) Option to buy / sell a commodity (with quotation and counter-quotation)
4) Live agricultural mandi data (here data will be fetched from some mandi data website) | FYI "mandi" means market
5) Admin panel (to track listed commodities, stakeholders and their approval / disapproval)
6) Feedback system
7) Chat option with customer support
8) Payment gateway integration (Razor Pay)
The stack we're looking for is:
FRONT END: HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery if needed
BACK END: Firebase (If not Firebase, we're also open to PHP + MySQL)
We've chosen this stack as we want a performant website.