I have a wordpress woocommerce multivendor marketplace.
the website and marketplace all works perfectly, but the product creation needs work.
The marketplace, website, and even API to talk with the print on demand company works fine.
I need a simple, yet powerful and clean upload page built using ninja forms and using webhooks, to allow a user to.
Ninja Forms or Gravity Forms can be used, or what ever you want to build it in.
1. it must replace the existing multivendor marketplace - Add Product page.
2. User must be able to upload their image, and add a title.
3. User to select from a list of previews what products they want and what they dont.
4. add in disclaimer about rights to print this.
5. and most important.... it must use the Printful product IDs for the products.
6. This must then CREATE the full range of products in woocommerce.
7. Our Printful sync plugin should then be able to sync the products with printful.
Essentially once this is DONE... the website can GO LIVE. this is my goal
so this project is to get this wrapped up neatly.
Currently the website does have Ninja Forms, and Lumise Product Designer installed if these help.