We have a business listing website and need some layout changes.
- this is the solution being used [url removed, login to view]
- it is template based. So you edit HTML / CSS files to make the changes
- there's an admin that allows you to edit the template files code or you can use a editor change the files and upload using FTP
- no new features are to be added, no PHP code changes.
- only layout changes
- many of the changes are adding new banner ad spots. These are managed through the admin. It allows you to create and edit ad zones. You then place the HTML for the zone into the template
The software is setup here and you will make the changes directory off of our server:
[url removed, login to view]
- see the attached files.
- In addition to the changes illustrated in the attached files:
-> for all pages fill right area with more ads, a long one and square ones
-> for all pages add a facebook comments plugin [url removed, login to view]