Looking for an independent designers to fix and complete the UI/UX of a rental website in compliance with the existing UI/UX standards. The website contains 60 frontend pages, which have been built and integrated already. A successful applicant will work on technical issues in the existing UI/UX that needs fixed to assist the developer in proper integration, and on additional UIs.
Following are the detailed job specification;
A. Required technical fix:
1. Application has some unnecessary js library imported on each page so we need to remove that and make it optimized to load faster.
2. Application running 2-3 jQuery version and 2 bootstrap version, so we have to remove all and should have only 1 for both.
3. Into all the pages we have in file css and into most of the pages its common so we have to move all into one css file and that should include into all files.
4. Same with js code that should be into one file that should be required into one.
5. Common Js and Css to be all over the pages, since, if we have one in cache, then the old and new css will conflict due to version issues.
6. Overall, not all pages need to have a uniform header and footer.
7 pages to make them responsive
B. Individual page designs fix and additions:
1. UI fix for 5 frontend pages
2. UI addition for 3 pages
The website link, and the raw UI/UX will all be shared on the inside. Please only bid if you have such prior experience in not just developing a good UI/UX but also fixing the issues arising on an existing designs, assisting the developer in integration, and you have a good level of successful completions. please only bid if you are available to work full time until completed. This project includes providing assistance to the developer for complete jntegration. I am looking for a long-term hire with the designers that are professional, serious coders, highly responsive, adhering to deadlines and a responsible freelancer.