we are a small agency and due to illness we have to place a small website order. In this case it is about a website project of one of our trainees. Unfortunately, she is currently in the hospital and cannot finish her project in time. But we as an agency don't want to leave her in the lurch and would like to support her, so if you're up for a small project and don't have a problem with a trainee who is still learning it all and things don't look quite perfect yet - then this is your job :).
This project is about creating a bike website to market her offers, she has in the following already created screen designs (and is bound to it) now she needs due to failure someone who can help her out - the deadline is unfortunately very tight - until 29.05.22 (So Sunday evening) and get the website as it should be currently ready.
We can give you the following info in advance about the website:
- must be absolutely finished and ready for delivery until 29.05.22 (evening)
- the website must be optimized for viewports of < 1280px and < 390px
- the website is meant to be a onepager, the only page that will be sublinked is the imprint page
- the website has to be programmed considering "Progressive Enhancement", in this case this means semantically correct code AND the two image sliders, as well as the burger menu have to be coded with CSS only
- the two imagesliders are to be coded as loop and autoplay slider, it does not have to be a great elaborate animation, simple is enough!
- the buttons don't have to have a function at the moment, but they should be recognizable as such when hovering or touching them
- in this project you have to deal with a relatively inexperienced young webdeveloper, but she tries her best, not everything is perfect (and it doesn't have to be), so don't be too surprised about decisions :).
- the icons in the burger menu and the ones in the whole layout have to be inserted correctly as SVGs
- all files and materials you need you will get from us of course (SVGs, images, logo, screen designs, text...)
The project is a long term one. She'll continue working on it when she's healthy again, but she needs to have it ready just by the deadline, as in her screens - so if you feel like supporting her and helping out with a relatively simple project, feel free to get in touch - she'll be very grateful :).