I don't want your resume. Please read the job description and reply based on that. I will only hire people that read the job description in detail and understand the project.
I'd like a GUI tool created (desktop app or web-based) that allows me to build custom web pages/websites then generate static files. Similar to tools like hugo, gatsby, and jekyll but with a GUI. I find these command-line tools confusing for someone that wants to build custom static websites. I don't need a CSS or HTML editor but a tool that will dynamically add menus, new articles, header, footer, category pages, and so on.
Instead of listing all requirements let me walk through a workflow.
1. In GUI create a new project
2. Define my own theme with header and footer, sidebar (if needed). This is basically the template for the whole site, which gets applied to all new pages and posts.
3. Now create a blog post or a page and it gets added to the category page or home page or wherever else a loop is defined that displays posts.
4. The post would get typical author meta data applied (post date, author). Have the ability to add description and page title that also gets added to the head tags of the post.
5. Click a build button that would build the site and save all files to a folder on my computer.
All of the above can be done with existing tools that already exist but again they are command-line tools that you must go edit config files to customize. I don't want to customize config files or run command lines to generate and manage a static website.
Hopefully, this makes sense, please ask questions if you need more details.
18 freelancers are bidding on average $17/hour for this job
Hello. I am EXPERT. I have rich experience with React and PHP development for 5 years. so i know what you want very well. If you hire me, you will get what you want. Looking forward to your reply. Thanks.