We are looking for a Front End Developer who will join our team and will be responsible for the further development of our Proof of Concept.
Due to COVID-19 all work will be conducted remotely (work from home) and the candidate is expected to participate in daily teleconference meetings to coordinate with the rest of the team.
This is a full time job and as such it is expected that the candidate will commit 40 hours per week.
- As part of a team, deliver completed tasks related to the front end of our product.
- Build responsive design and turn mock-ups into web pages quickly and according to spec.
- Write, test, maintain and document re-usable code.
- Participate fully in code reviews and work with internal designers, developers and QA to ensure quality code.
- Collaborate daily with other frontend developers, backend developers, and our data team across the full software development lifecycle.
Minimum Skills and Competencies:
- 2+ years of experience
- Strong work ethic with documented work history.
- AWS deployment
- Poker Experience (Online Poker preferably)
- Be able to pick up new technology and concepts quickly.
- Be passionate about quality and technology.
37 freelancers are bidding on average €1270 for this job
Hello I can work full-time for your organization and I am having all skills with experience except online poker. rest we can communicate on chat for further discussions. thanks
Hello I am senior MERN stack developer. I have read your job carefully and very interested. On my understanding, I can be the good match for who you are looking for. Let's discuss more on private chat.