This Project is for an existing web page. We are releasing a new version of the website but we need some CSS expertise to help resolve some issues we are having with Form Layout and cross browser rendering.
We need someone to solve the following CSS releated issues for us:
1. The Form Layout CSS is inconsistent and we want all form elements to have a simialar design
2. We are having spacing issues with our Form CSS, which is making our forms look bad.
3. We have implemented a 3 column user interface, however the center column is not being fully rendered / part of the center column is being hidden.
4. We need the header search bar to grow and shirk with the browser window, Right now it will drop to a 2nd line when you shirk the browser window down.
5. The New Coupon page has the login menu options displayed, the Login Menu need to be centered.
Our template is based on a 960 pixel wide layout with banner ads on either side. We use some DOJO script and styles for the form elements, but nothing major.
The final deliverable is an updated version of the Attached [url removed, login to view] file allows the 2 attached HTML pages to render well and fix the above issues in: IE 9, Firefox 3, Chrome 12 and Safari.