Cancelled

Custom Project 09 Nov 2011 13:38:02

I need one scrapping project finished. I've finished 70%, I need you to finish the other 30%. I will offer you 30$ for this and if you think you can do it please tell me. I have a 100/20 mBit server so you can write the script and I can start the scrapping with the server if you wish.

I've attached a sample file with project details.

Skills: C# Programming, Data Entry, Data Mining, Visual Basic, Web Scraping

See more: custom write, project write file, file scrapping, simplicityq88, write project file, server custom, scrapping script, scrapping project, sample write project, project offer sample, script project offer, file server project, custom server

About the Employer:
( 139 reviews ) Prijedor, Bosnia and Herzegovina

Project ID: #1285396