Still interested in project ? The guy I hired did nothing as I wanted :S
Now, I have made new graphic. Tell me are you able to make this, how much money, and time period ? I have a work description
The Site opens with SFIVE logo fading into the site, with a light blue background. And a loading percentage within a small circle. Once loaded, all the slides will come in from left to right.
[url removed, login to view] (focus on Intro & slide effect)
1. Each slide will come into place individually from back to front and from the left to the right of the page, in a slow to quicker sequence.
2. The blue dotted trail will begin as a small line in the middle of the site, and then extending to the outer corners of the site. Everywhere it extends to, that part will appear, in the following way.
2. The top black slide panel (where the exploding star is loacted) will follow by fading into the site, with a some sort of transitional effect.
3. The triple panel of blue, (with the questions & icons) will be introduced. popping up from the bottom contact panel, from right to left.
4. The Contact panel will have the content fade into the panel.
[url removed, login to view] (fade effects on submenu & transitional references from one page to another.)
Once clicking on "portfolio" the menu icons of the artwork will appear fading in.
The 1st icon (SEG in this case) of the portfolio will automatically emit the image of the artwork, which will slide out of the "artistic evolution" panel, therefore beginning the portfolio slides, and descrptive content.
Each click of the slides and/or icon will be animated with a sliding effect for the menu and the artwork, as mentioned above.
Introduction, Services & Contact Slides:
These pages will have the same slide effect as mentioned in the previous slides. The content should appear with the same fade in and fade out effect as the other content, ex. contact panel, portfolio content, etc.
Any questions or suggestions feel free to contact me. Thank You.