I&Acirc;&acute;d like to offer you a small 3ds Max project. Here is the detailed description:
- model the car "Tatra VALUTA" (design study by Frantisek Kardaus; see pictures) in 3ds Max
- the 3D-model must be modeled as an Editable Poly (base bodies, boolean operations or Spline-Modelling can be used in order to create Editable Polys)
- the model may be made of several components. However they all have to be made of Quad Meshes (no Tri Meshes!)
- Use the Low Poly Mode as far as possible and then use Turbo Smooth in order to increase the resolution. Use different Smoothing Groups in order to distinguish the different areas in the 3D-Model
- don&Acirc;&acute;t collapse the modifiers (it must be visible in the modifier stack how the geometries developed)
WE NEED(until 1. November 2012):
3ds Max file
- create a coloured and textured surface for your 3D-car-model. Use different materials
- many parts will be illustrated well coloured with a "Shader".
- for your autobody you have to create an unwrap in 3DS Max (UVW Unwrap Modifier).
- Draw on the basis of this unwrap a picture-texture for your autobody which includes 3 picture-elements:
+ a coloured stripe
+ a racing-number
+ a text-emblem
- the 3 elements have to be included in the texture. they aren&Acirc;&acute;t allowed be own geometry-objects.
- the car should bei shown on a white ground-surface which gets shade by Ambient Occlusion. NO ambience.
- render it in the perspective view a style of your car with all coloured "Shader" und picture-textures.
WE NEED(until 1. December 2012):
- 1 JPEG-Data of the rendered "Tatra VALUTA" (JPEG, maximum quality, 1680x1050 px)
- 1 ZIP-archive with the 3DS-Max-data and the 3D-model and the unwrap and all used textures
- make an animation of the car (10 sec.) in which you can see the car driving along a circuit
- animate with sound in a simple environment and use hierarchic conjunctions, constraints and paths
- no plugins must be used for the animation, just 3ds Max itself
- the animation must contain 4 different camera positions in which you can see the car in detail (closeness), as well as driving from distance
- all cameras and video editing must be realised in the 3ds Max file. You have to use the Camera Blender Script (see attachment)
- Render the animation in single frames and join them together in After Effects to a clip.
WE NEED (until 1. January 2013):
- 1 x MOV-Datei with the animation
(MPEG-4), 10 sec, 16:9 (1024 x 576 Pixel)
- 1 x ZIP-Archive with 3ds Max file containing the animtated 3D-Model
and the Blend Cam from Camera Blender Script, as well as all textures.
As you can see the project consists of 3 parts with different maturity dates which are very important.
Are you interested in the job and how much would it be (in USD)?
Thank you very much,