I hope that you are very well. I hope that you might assist. This is a private invitation and if you do not reply in the upcoming few days, I understand that you are too busy or not interested and I will search elsewhere. Maybe I wrote you too much?
I need low priced writer that will write on pharmaceuticals:
Compare one medicine to the other
How does it work
How can it help me
Generic vs brand name
- You can write an original or rewrite - grasp the essence of the article and reproduce it in your own words without losing any factual details or nuances (or other).
- This could be a long term project, with continuous article monthly submissions. You can write from 100 to 200 articles for now, with 10-20 articles per month from there on. Blogging is a possibility.
- You can write as many articles as you want per day, although in the beginning more may be requested to get us going. 4 articles per day in the beginning is more than sufficient. If you need to write less we can work around your schedule. If you want to write more, we can accommodate you.
- Some articles will be 2000 or 2500 words in length; others about 500-750. There might be blogs if you have interest. I understand that you might write only one article per day of 2500 word length.
- You should be skilled with the written English language.
- You should have the basic knowledge of pharmaceutical terminologies, but the articles should be simple and written for the layman, the general reader. These articles are written for Middle America. Please do not use vocabulary words found on an university exam. You should explain things like explaining them to a child without talking down to the reader.
- Some articles should have minimum 500 words with Keyword Rich Language, yet other 2000 or 2500
- Articles should contain 3% of density of KEYWORDS
- Articles Must Pass Copyscape Test.
- Perfect usage of grammar in the articles (The articles must be error-free, grammatically correct, utilize proper sentence structure, capitalization and punctuation).
- Deadlines at this moment are flexible
- Ready to start immediately
- Communicating via Skype would be nice.
Each new article will consist of:
1. A headline
2. A sub-headline (tag line)
3. Body copy
The main keyword phrase must be contained in the title of the article and in the first and last sentence of the article. Derivatives of the keyword phrase along with other related keywords (i.e. in the keyword list provided to you) should also be used a number of times in the main body of the article, but all additional usage should be natural and not forced. In other words, just write the article as if you are not trying to incorporate the keywords, but afterwards make sure that some of them made it into the body copy.
Thanks again and hoping to hear from you,
Skype: [url removed, login to view]
Email: mdzu@[url removed, login to view]