The dimensions are right, from what I can tell except for the basement floor to ground floor height which is 8'8".
Please confirm that you know these are only the dimension plans - and the actual plans should follow my plans, as attached.
Dimensions on my plans are to the external wall.
The garage slab is elevated at 4'4" above basement floor.
The height of the floor/ceiling above garage is 15".
The internal dimension of the garage is 20'8" along the end wall which is marked as 22'.
The height of the top floor will be determined by the height of the roof and the slope of the roof. Ideally it should be in line with the existing roof slope for aesthetic purposes.
I also need you to include proposals for the windows in the addition.
I also need detailed plan of the staircase with risers, turns and platforms as per my outline plan.
I will send an outline plan of the kitchen for inclusion (incomplete as attached).
Just to confirm, I need:
- 2 D and 3D plans
- floorplans and elevations
- consideration of the roof structure with overhang as per architects plans attached
- detailed plan of staircase
- consideration of position of windows
- I also have a viewer (AutoDeskDesign Review) so should now be able to view original CAD plans as well as the PDF.