I hired you a week ago, to solve the problems(moving to a VPS) we were having on our magento site, Dollamur.com. We have another minor glitch or two and I wanted to offer the work to you before I posted a public project.
We are having two minor issues and I believe they would be a simple fix for you if you had some time.
1. When the user enters '[url removed, login to view]' they land on the page we want... [url removed, login to view] But when the URL '[url removed, login to view]' (no www) is entered, they are redirected to our subdomain - gymnastics.dollamur.com.
2. We used the Magento extension "quick Contact" for this site ([url removed, login to view]) It was working perfectly on the old server. Ever since we moved to this server I have not been recieving the emails that it would send. and sometimes I would get emails that were full of code or jibberish.
I am hoping you will be up for solving these small issues.
cdriscoll66@[url removed, login to view]