I live in the US. I have a friend who has an 8 year old girl who lives in India. I want to setup a college fund for her so that when she grows up she will have money to go to college.
So I need to hire someone in India who can help advise me on what to do:
1. The fund must be SECURE and with a world-renowed financial institution.
2. It must comply with the law
3. I want ONLY HER and myself to ever have access to it, and not her parents. She can only access it when she is an adult.
4. The fund is only used for education of her choice.
5. The fund must be recognized and protected by the government and the law.
Can you direct me to the financial institution to set this up? Again, there are many scammers out there. I do not know indian law, and I want to be 100% positive that I deal with a very large, world-respected financial institution.
I need help on how / where to get started. I can pay you for 2-4 hours of research on this. Let me know if that is ok.