We are looking for customised Magento Vendor or Dropship Module. Below are the details.
1. Vendor CRUD module ( The form Fields we can br delivered later). Admin will be able to see all the products listed by supplier/vendor in the Edit vendor section as a seperate tab.
2. Ledger and Accounting Entries. Monthly transparent settlements and reports of commission.
3. Vendor Orders summary and order processing panel (this I'll cover in order management)
4. A Vendor can edit his personal details & update password from vendor panel.
1. A product can be supplied from a multiple vendor/supplier. Based the the margin that supplier offers we decide the priority for forwarding the order to that vendor. Obviously a vendor who offers more margin will be our first priority. But It has to be configurable from Product edit page.
2. A vendor can enter his own products from a frontend panel in given categories (that'll be configured from backend at the time of the vendor registration ).
Basically, Our each vendor will supply product from few categories, at the time of entering product details, vendor will choose for which category its uploading the product. Administrator will create specific attribute sets for respective categories. (If its confusing I'll elaborate more as per your queries.) Now this part of code is something will get duplicated (in coding) if we go for separate frontend module, since we already got product management in magento admin. If we make it in backend then rest of the modules will also be needed to be in backend.
3. Vendor can upload product images.
4. If a bulk CSV import can be incorporated with the module that'll be great. But there one specific thing about it. Lets say a particular supplier supplies Shoes and Shirts, then for CSV import we'll give two separate sample CSVs based on the attributes required for those particular products. So they'll have a fair Idea for shoes I have to use [url removed, login to view] as blueprint and shirts_csv for shirts products as blueprint. The catch here is it might get little techie for vendors to make them understand the configurable product approach of magento (we may need to discuss it. Its applicable for manual product management too).
5. Stock management by vendor.
1. Vendor will see all the list of pending orders(item wise not order wise), that are still needed to be shipped, in his vendor panel. On the confirmation of the order, the order will be forwarded to the vendor.
2. Vendor will have list Item wise -- lets say for Order# 1001 item # 201 and item # 204 are to be shipped by vendor. Then on pending order grid vendor will have two rows for each item for same order.
Vendor will confirm the shipment of items and can reject it. On vendor rejection order will not get cancelled. Our Administrator will review and then cancel the order manually. If it can be supplied by other vendor then Administrator will forward the order to another vendor.
3. Vendor can print the Invoice and packaging slip and label once the order is confirmed.
4. Orders late for shipment will be highlighted to show the urgency to vendor so that it can be shipped on time. (this will be configurable)
5. Partial acceptance of orders is also needed. Lets say in an order 10 qty if an item is requested. But now vendor can only ship 4 qty and rest will be shipped later.
6. By the end of the day (any cron time) vendor will receive a consolidated email about all the items that are ordered today on website. (It is important to note that on order confirmation vendor will not receive email for each and individual order. Its better if its configurable form system >> config)
7. There has to be a separate grid where we can review the summary of the vendor. like total order rejected, accepted, profit earned, total balanced amount need to pay to vendor.
Please reply with cost