spriditis, since I didn't see how to edit the previous project and it had the credentials visible to everyone else. I am reposting this job here. I'll then create another job for the work you did with the SKU search and immediately pay you for that. Thanks
Below are issues I need to have done for my web site "Questionnaire" page. Let me know if you have any questions.
1. On the Questionnaire page you enter a child's info in. If there is more than one child and the parent gets to the end where they click and save. There is a button to "add new child". If the parent clicks on that they are brought to a new blank form. They can enter the child's data. I want to make this easy for the parent so they don't have to fill out their info every time. I want to have a button next to their name that they can hit and it will copy only their info into the appropriate blocks from the first child's entry. I want to have this option next to "birth mother", "birth father" and "guardian".
2. On the Identiprintz Admin page ([url removed, login to view]) there is a menu on the left hand side. I need to have a search bar where I can type in either the child's name, parent, teacher, school or credit card receipt number to pull anyone associated with that. Right now I have to go through each kid to find them. Not a big deal now but if there are 1000 kids in there and a customer calls with billing issue that will be an issue.
3. I need the below code entered on the site to show I use protected funds transaction software.
4. On my fingerprint software we have a block to give each kid a unique ID number. In talking with my fingerprint software guy, Kevin Burke, that could be the credit card receipt number authorization. I would like to have that number placed with the appropriate order(s) so when we export the data to his software (a CIV report) it will automatically fill in on the appropriate slot on his form. It doesn't necessarily have to be visible on the admin page but searchable if the parent calls and gives us a credit card transaction number, then it will pull up kid(s) associate with that payment.
5. In the very near future I will need to have something set up where each employee will have a log in to access their assigned data. If I have 6 employees working different areas of the country I want them to only have access to the schools we assign them. If they sign up a school we will have to enter the school info, address and all the teachers in. We will then assign which employee will have access to that school and info.
Let me know if you have any questions Alan. Everything on my fingerprint side is pretty much a go and I just want to make sure we don't have a cluster when we go to our first school in the next few weeks with the web site.