. Create Oracle database tables using SQL Data Definition Language (DDL) for each table listed in Project 1. Make sure that entity and referential integrity are enforced by declaring a primary key for each table (these may be composite keys) and declaring all appropriate foreign keys. Your CREATE TABLE statements must show integrity constraints, as appropriate, for NOT NULL, UNIQUE, PRIMARY KEY, FOREIGN KEY, REFERENCES, and CHECK constraints. Be sure to save your script used to create these tables as yournameproject2step1.sql. You should test your script to make sure it runs without error.
2. Provide two examples of SQL DML (i.e., "INSERT") commands that fail different table integrity constraints you set up in one of your table. Explain why the statements fail. Be sure to save your script used to as yournameproject2step2.sql. You can include comments in the SQL script describing why the insert statements failed.
3. Populate each of your tables with at least five valid rows of data each and show the SQL you used. Populate other tables in your database, as necessary, to satisfy referential integrity. Be sure to save your script used to create these records as yournameproject2step3.sql. You should test your script to make sure it runs without error.
4. Write SQL to perform the following queries and updates. Be sure to save your script used to create these records as yournameproject2step4.sql. You should test your script to make sure it runs without error:
a. Retrieve all of your customers' names, account numbers, and addresses (street and zip code only), sorted by account number.
b. Retrieve all of the videos rented in the last 30 days and sort in chronological rental date order.
c. Produce a list of your distributors and all their information sorted in order by company name.
d. Update customer names to change their maiden names to married names. You can choose which records to update.
e. Delete customers from the database. You can choose which records to delete.
1. You should submit your four SQL scripts satisfying each of the steps above. Feel free to compress the files using WinZip and save as YournameProject2.zip.
2. Submit in your WebTycho portfolio in the Project 2 area before the due date. Please contact the instructor before the due date if you have any questions or concerns.
Relational Database Business Problem Short Paper and Discussion: You will write a two-page (single-spaced) executive summary for your boss explaining how a relational data solution can be applied to a current business problem or area for improvement. Assume that your boss knows nothing about relational theory. The goal of this summary is to obtain your boss's approval to proceed with your stated project. Do not focus on technical aspects of a database management system. Focus on how the information will be captured, manipulated, managed, and shared, and the value the database brings to the organization. Include brief examples of how other industries (both domestic and international) have successfully used relational databases to increase efficiency. Be sure to reference all sources properly using APA guidelines.
1. You should submit your well-organized Word document in the WebTycho portfolio in the Short Paper area before the due date.
2. You should name your paper Yournameshortpaper.doc.