I have a domain registered which will list all of the brunches available in Dubai.
I need you to build the technical side of a Wordpress site. I have a team which will do all of the graphics and page layout you will need. You will be working with them to get this integrated.
Brunch in Dubai is hugely popular with western expats. Really the only place online to find a listing of all hotels/restaurants providing Friday Brunch is through www.timeoutdubai.com.
I now need a site that will do the following:
1. Listing of all brunches in Dubai - each one having their own page (would need to be able to group brunches as many hotels have more than one brunch)
2. Each brunch needs pricing (and graphic to categorize price bar $, $$, $$$ example), review/comments, photos (and users can upload photos) social media share, offers, contact details etc.
3. Home page with feature area to do 'Brunch of the Week' - this will be paid for and other upgrade and ad on options within the CMS
4. 'Offer of the week' again paid for
5. User log ins which I can send to all of the hotels and they can upload their listing, their offers, select promotional positions etc etc. This back end is critical in ensuring we get lots of data in and it stays maintained. I want us to create the database, but the brunch owners can manage their own lists (with admin approval). They can also select the promotional sections etc
6. Search by Cuisine, Price, Location etc
7. Map integration
Have a look here... [url removed, login to view] I think this is a pretty awful page with the listings, but this is where everyone goes to find out about brunches in Dubai. This is the kind of information that will be on the site, but will need presenting better.
Also look at this ...
[url removed, login to view] it is better.
And the very nice.... [url removed, login to view]
These are all examples - you will be provided the design by my team - you just need to get the technology going.
A good job on this will result in a lot more future work.
Please do not send cut & paste private messages - they are hugely irritating. If you want the project, can do a great job at an attrcative price then send a personal message. I just hate those cut and pastes filling up my inbox!
Also, do not bid above the guide price, it will never be accepted.