I need a wordpress website designing. I have a technical guy who will get it all running, I just need you to do the design and send over this with the HTML.
The domain is: [url removed, login to view]
Brunch in Dubai is hugely popular with western expats. Really the only place online to find a listing of all hotels/restaurants providing Friday brunch is through [url removed, login to view] that owns the market in this area.
It is a great niche for me to get into and should be simple to monetize.
I need a site that will do the following:
1. Listing of all brunches in Dubai - each one having their own page (would need to be able to group brunches as many hotels have more than one brunch)
2. Each brunch needs pricing (and graphic to categorize price bar), review section, photos (and users can upload photos) social media share, offers etc
3. Home page with feature area to do 'Brunch of the Week' - this will be paid for by hotels
4. 'Offer of the week' again paid for (in boxes running horizontal underneath the Brunch of the week)
5. User log ins which I can send to all of the hotels and they can upload their listing, their offers, select proportional positions etc etc. This back end is critical in ensuring we get lots of data in and it stays maintained. I want us to create the database, but the brunch owners can manage their own lists (with admin approval). They can also select the promotional sections etc
6. search by Cuisine, Price, Location etc
Have a look here... [url removed, login to view] I think this is a pretty awful page with the listings, but this is where everyone goes to find out about brunches in Dubai. This is the kind of information that will be on the site, but will need presenting better.
Just use Time Out to get an idea of the site. I certainly don't like the design of the pages.
The home page needs a nice welcome area (I will write you the copy later) and below a banner for Brunch of the Week, below that 4/6 boxes for Top Brunches and blow that teasers through to the listings - these could be based on category: Italian, Thai, Chinese, Arabic, Mexican etc etc etc or could be based on price: Bargain Brunch, Mid-way House and Going Posh! (the three names for a price category) or by Google Map location.
The search terms and listings should be on category, price, * rating, location (Have a look at how cool this location search is from Dubizzle.... [url removed, login to view] go to the neighborhood and start type Dubai - all the option drop down. Amazing), and any other search term which you think is appropriate.
Each listing needs description, address, map, Book Now button (opens a booking form with Name, contact email, date and number of guests) which goes direct to the restaurant (The user who set up the page).
This 'book now' needs to be tracked so I can see how many bookings leads we have sent each hotel and I need to be able to pull that report on a daily, weekly, monthly basis.
I also need a section in the CMS where the hotels can upgrade their listing to 'brunch of the week' (Can book a week from a calendar), buy the premium listing (same idea with calendar) and banner ads.
The back end CMS is key. Hotels need to be able to log into a simple, clean CMS where they can add their brunch, choose up to three categories, add contact details, their social media pages add images etc. the design of this needs to be strong too.
Every listing needs a review and social media share options for fans to come on and review. fans/diners would need to register to post their review and give a five star rating (Not too different to Trip Advisor)
For design it should be white mainly, clean, nice stylish clean fonts standard across the site. Remember this is for Dubai ex-pats so still needs to have a very cool and professional look.
I hope you can help and we can agree an appropriate price and timeline.
As always, I need this quick!