We are looking to add a team member to helps us with customer service and coordinating operations for a music school.
Specifically we work to introduce children to music.
The ideal candidate will be a good fit in a
dynamic and multi- tasking Operations Supervisor/Team Lead role to in our growing organization.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be working in conjunction with another Operations Supervisor coordinating and scheduling staff and overseeing staffing and logistics to ensure the smooth delivery of services for a wide range of customers and locations.
-enjoys coordinating people
-works well with other people
-can build rapport quickly with team members and customers
-Managing and overseeing scheduling of full time and part time staff using scheduling software and a smartphone application
-Issuing and Tracking invoices related to each service
-Tracking and reconciling labour hours
-Coordinating travel time and logistics for a wide range of services projects and locations
-Scheduling and dispatching Staff to teach music lessons
-Dealing with customers to ensure the timely Booking and arrival of hired services as needed
-Communicating with clients and resolving service issues as required
-Coordinating on-call staff from time to time as needed
-Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate skills & experience may include:
• Previous experience scheduling staff
• Previous staff supervisory experience
• Previous experience dispatching service staff is a definite asset
• Experience in the education/and/or music industry is an asset but not required
• Proficient with Google Drive products with strong proficiency in Google Sheets
• Able to adapt to changes and multi-task
• Strong customer service orientation
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Able to drive accountability and results
• Professional approach to work with demonstrated initiative
• Strong problem solving capabilities
• Continual learner looking for a long term career opportunity with a successful and growing company
**Excellent proficiency of spoken and written English is required.**
Compensation: $2 to $3.78 CAD /hour
This position is between Monday - Friday, 12pm-4:00 pm Pacific Standard Time (PST).
If this sounds like the position for you, please make a bid for this ongoing project.
Selected applicants will be contacted for a phone interview.