We need someone who can check customer service emails, process replacements, and verify orders daily. This is a long-term, ongoing position. This job takes about 30 minutes per day.
- Processing replacement shipments for customers after checking daily emails
- Verifying addresses and checking over orders before approving them to ship
- Updating inventory records
- Sending customers a feedback request form weekly
- Must be fluent in English
- Must have reliable internet connection without frequent power outages
- Must be comfortable interacting with customers in a polite and friendly manner
- Must have previous customer service experience
- Must be able to complete the job sometime after 4:00 AM and before 8:00AM (UTC−05:00)
Notes: I have a detailed training website with instructions and FAQ's so you can quickly learn the material.
Please answer these 3 questions in your proposal:
1. We start shipping at 8:00 AM (UTC−05:00). We need to have all the emails checked and replacements processed before the warehouse start shipping. Are you able to complete this job each morning after 4:00 AM and before 8:00AM (UTC−05:00)?
2. A customer received a damaged item in the mail. We need to send a replacement. In your own words please write a response to the customer.
3. Tell me about an experience you’ve had with a really irate customer. How did you handle it?