We are a software development company that makes software for Mac and Windows computers. Our software integrates with iPods and iPhones. We are looking for 1-2 people to respond to our e-mails. We get about 50 e-mails per day which should take about 3 or 4 hours per day to respond to.
1. Responsible for replying to our e-mails, sending software refunds and posting issues in our system database
2. Must be able to work 3 to 4 days a week
3. Must check & respond to e-mails 2 or 3 times per day so the customers to not have to wait more than 12 hours for a response.
4. Must test our software and try to re-create the issues that the users are having.
1. Good and using both a Mac and Windows computer. You must have access to both of these (or have a Mac that runs both operating systems)
2. We must be able to contact you by phone
3. Fluent in English
4. You must have at least two iPods: one of which must be either an iPod Touch or iPhone.
5. If you are willing to provide phone support to customers, this is a plus.
This job will be on-going and the ideal candidate(s) will be able to work doing this for at least 1-2 years.
PLEASE BID THE AMOUNT YOU ARE LOOKING TO BE PAID FOR RESPONDING TO 15 DAYS OF OUR E-MAILS. (ie: If you want $40 per day, your bid should be $600)
34 freelancers are bidding on average $508 for this job
Hi! I have gone through your requirement and i am glad that i can accomplish this task, i would be more interested to speak to you on IM. Pls give us an opportunity to work with you.
This Apple/Mac fanatic is willing to offer customer support to like-minded consumers. I have been a campaign manager with a call center for the past 2 years.