We are an outsourcing company looking for Russian and German speakers to work for one of our customers, a global leader in visual computing.
You will be offering support by chat, emails and calls to those customers who have inquiries and technical issues regarding a specific tablet and graphic cards for computers.
All you need for this project is:
- To speak both German and Russian at an advance level, as the support will be in those languages. This is a mandatory criteria.
- To speak English fluently for training and collaboration purposes.
- Basic PC knowledge, Windows OS (all versions).
- Experience with motherboard, graphic cards (generally gamin) would be a major plus.
- To own a computer with stable internet connection and Windows OS.
- Availability to work 30 hours / week, within the 8 AM to 6 PM MSK - Moscow Standard Time time-frame, from Monday to Saturday. If you are interested we are looking for you response and we will provide you with further details about the project. Please, provide your CV with your bid. Also please let us know your Skype ID so we can communicated more efficient.