[login to view URL] is looking for energetic problem solvers as we expand stateside, to help us provide best-in-class customer service for both our internal and external communities. You will work remotely and will be responsible for a wide variety of tasks, including but not limited to:
- Providing best-in-class Live Chat Support to our customers
- Tagging tickets and developing an intricate knowledge of our Products
- Assisting our Customer Experience team with taking rooms offline and cancelling bookings where appropriate
- Completing GDPR deletion requests
- Cancelling parking tickets
- Making block bookings of our studios
- Reviewing identity checks
- Updating our support hub
- Calling and texting customers with any relevant updates
- Support the Operations department through the identification and reporting of any estates, equipment, or security issues.
We're looking for someone who:
- Has excellent English skills
- Will embody the [login to view URL] brand in tone and voice in every customer interaction
- Is comfortable working with a remote team via Slack/Google calls but still staying connected and inspired
- Will adhere to company policy, procedures, and other legislation, including but not limited to GDPR, Data Protection, and anything else relating to the integrity of customer information.
- An interest in music, alongside some basic knowledge of how to operate audio equipment, is definitely a bonus!
• Fast laptop with a strong Wifi Connection
• Headphones with working microphone, compatible with the laptop
We are currently offering 4 x part-time roles for an immediate start.
To apply, please drop me a line with your CV, and why you think you might be a good fit for the role.
20 freelancers are bidding on average $19/hour for this job
Dear, I have vast experience in System Network and security fields please let me know if you require my services. May we build a better relationship in this project.