Are you a Rockstar?
Passionate about guitars?
Have exceptional written communication skills?
Love helping others to succeed?
If so, we need to work together.
WHY YOU SHOULD WANT THIS JOB
- Combine your passion for guitars & music with your career growth
- Get free DIY guitar kit every year
- Exciting, fast-growing company
- Work from anywhere, anytime.
- Small, remote team
- Flexible hours and days
- Grow with the company
- Long term position
- Feel empowered, make decisions
- Live up to your potential
- We’ll invest in your education
- Learn new skills
- Earn new responsibilities
- Variety of tasks & projects to work on
- Even become CEO if you want (seriously - if you can prove yourself, I’ll really consider it).
This is a small and fast-growing, customer-focused eCommerce store (online retail) selling DIY electric and bass guitar kits to guitar enthusiasts all over the world, but most of our customers are from the US. Our revenues in 2020 are more than double the 2019’s.
We’re very busy. I need someone to take over some of the day-to-day operations so I can focus on growing the store.
This is an exciting long-term opportunity for you.
There’s only one person above you (me). We will grow and hire more, so you have the potential to become the manager, director… maybe even CEO - if you are amazing.
As you grow, the position can grow with you, based on your skills and interests.
- Want to do social media? Awesome!
- Want to focus on products? Fantastic!
- Want to learn copywriting? Amazing!
Whichever direction your passion and talent take you, we’ll offer you free training and courses so you really can live up to your potential.
Are you ready?
JOB OVERVIEW is attached.
To apply, at the top of your cover letter, please write "It's snowing in Toronto.”
DESCRIPTION OF IDEAL CANDIDATE
People Person w/ Positive Attitude
- Friendly, fun, and a good listener. You need to be a strong communicator, speaking, and writing.
- Make people feel comfortable - convey empathy.
- Self-motivated, happy working on your own with minimal guidance.
- Comfortable making decisions and taking responsibility.
- Able to think through problems, take initiative to help customers, recommend solutions, and not wait to be told what to do next.
Follow Through / Proactive
- If you are given a task, or a customer needs help, you need to follow up until it is solved - not stop or wait after the first step is taken.
- Feel comfortable asking people to do things. Tell me when you disagree, and say why.
Comfortable w/ Constructive Criticism
- I'm always werking to improve everything. If I notice that you can improve at something, I'll talk to you about it. I'll be nice and respectful, but direct and quick.
- Do not apply if you’re not comfortable with constructive criticism.
- We're transparent; ask if something isn't clear, feel comfortable to express your difference of opinion. We work hard and we have fun.
- Based on ability and experience. Include your monthly salary expectation in your cover letter.
- eCommerce experience
- *REQUIRED - Internet: Fast, stable connection that is NOT interrupted. Include your Internet speed test information in your cover letter.
- Work Environment: Be able to attend video team meetings 2-3 times per week. No loud background noise - no coffee shops, children, dogs, etc. Include an image of your workspace in your cover letter.
- Full-time position (40 hours/week): Working hours & days are flexible but have to accommodate Eastern Time (ET) for periodic online team meetings.
HOW TO APPLY
- Reply to this post with a SHORT cover letter and include the 4 spelling/grammer errors in this job post.
I look forward to working with you!