Our business provides support to several online brands that retail mobile phones, tablets, cameras and their associated accessories into Australia and New Zealand.
We have need of several long-term customer service agents to provide pre and post-sales support through Live Chat and Tickets. Systems utilised are Bold Chat and Zendesk.
The successful applicant will demonstrate the following skills;
- Knowledge of the major mobile phone, tablet and camera manufacturers.
- An interest and strong understanding of the major mobile ecosystems including iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Symbian, Meego, etc.
- Awareness of the popular current model mobile phones and cameras.
- Excellent written English skills.
- A high typing speed, over 60 words per minute.
We're looking for a team member who can contribute in the following ways;
- Has excellent customer service experience.
- Understands the importance of strong communication and feedback.
- Is proactive and shows initiative.
- Is reliable and punctual.
- Can work between 25 and 50 hours per week.
In order to apply for this position you must;
- Own a Windows machine (PC or Laptop) and have a very good internet connection with little or no downtime.
- Be available at least 5 hours a day, 5 days a week between the hours of 9am and 11pm AEST.
Days and times worked can vary, however agents must be able to commit to their shifts each month in advance.
How to apply
To apply, please respond with a cover letter that details which mobile phone, tablet and camera you deem to be the best value currently available today and why. Extra points for those who detail what their current devices are and contrast with those above. Also please note on your application;
- Your customer service experience.
- Your availability by day.
- Why we should select you over and above other applicants.
We look forward to your submission and advise that if you don't have a passion for technology sales and support then it is not in your best interest to apply.
16 freelancers are bidding on average $5/hour for this job
Hi I am interested with the job you have [url removed, login to view] refer to your PMB for further discussion about my bid.I am looking forward to work on/at your project. Thank you
Sir, I believe that I can do this [url removed, login to view] give me one chance to prove myself.I may be new in this this but I can assure that you won't be disappointed with my work,I can work 70 hours per [url removed, login to view],please kindly hi More