We are looking for a B2B Support Agent (live chat) to provide optimal customer service and contribute to the continuous improvement of our product. You will be in direct contact with our customers on a daily basis and will work closely with our teams. We are looking for people wishing to improve their skills through professional experience in an international environment.
This position is to provide Level 2 technical support with active resolution of customer issues based on a broad understanding of the software features and the different customer use cases of the software. The employee must be able to describe the more complex technical problems encountered related to software failures and communicate them to internal teams.
• Deliver quality customer service to the clients of our web application by helping them solve their problems and ensuring that they are fully satisfied.
• Management of outgoing and incoming chat messages and emails in accordance with the response times and the desired level of quality.
• Understand and anticipate the needs of our users, and communicate them to the rest of the teams, ensuring the proper handling and follow-up of customer issues.
• Participate in the improvement of our internal processes. Proactively update internal databases and tools.
• Work on our help center and help with content creation (article, demo, etc.)
• Excellent written and oral French is mandatory.
• A good level in English or Spanish will be valued positively. Knowledge of Italian or Portuguese can also be interesting.
• Prior experience of at least 2 years in customer support / call center is mandatory, ideally part of this experience with live chat for softwares for businesses (B2B) by subscription / SaaS.
• The candidate should be very comfortable with software and applications. A background in computer science would be a plus.
• High school diploma
• A good knowledge of the sector of leisure / sport and tourism providers, and of their internal organization, will be a plus.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Flexibility, positive attitude and ability to solve problems
• Resistance to customer stress, positive attitude and service-oriented action
• You are ambitious, dynamic, rigorous and punctual
• Excellent internet connection required
• Start date: as soon as possible
• Contract: freelancer, full time
• Remote: Yes, 100% remote
• Hours: Daytime work. 44h per week
• Salary: monthly base salary [550 to 800 US$ according to experience] + bonuses
• Bonuses: language bonus + Saturday-Sunday work bonus if desired / necessary.
Company : Bloowatch
15 freelancers are bidding on average $6/hour for this job
I have an experience in customer service and I promise to love and support clients in a very professional manner. I hope you would give me the chance to work with you.