This project is related to ASR (Automatic Speech Recognition), which to make it simple, is to transcribe what you hear from the provided audio. The purpose is to transcribe the audios as correct as possible, to help improve AI technology. Those audios are mainly in your native languages. This way we can develop strong and independent AI technologies together!
Date: Jul. 4th-Sep.18th
1. Transcribe the audios following the policy
2. Achieve the daily quality and quantity targets set by the PM
3. Help the labeling team correct their mistakes and improve the accuracy
1. Native speakers in Czech
2. Good command of English (minimum B2 English level)
3. Available to work 40h/week with an up-to-date PC and stable Internet connection
4. Degree in linguistics or have related language education background
5. Attention to detail, and the ability to help others to improve
6. QA experience in data annotation industry will be preferred
3 freelancers are bidding on average $7/hour for this job
Hi, I am native czech speaker. I born Czech Republic. My English level is B2 I spend 6 week in UK and now 5 months in Amsterdam and 4 months in Spain speaking mostly English.