Design a big data project (3-5 sentences per question, 2-3 pages in total for the project proposal):
1. Choose a problem related to big data that you are interested in solving and clearly describe it. E.g. in a domain such as medicine, agriculture, transportation, government, science, etc...
2. Choose an appropriate strategy and explain how it will be used to solve this problem for big data. Recall the big data strategies we covered in the course.
3. State a specific question that you plan to answer with your strategy (be as specific as possible).
4. Choose and describe the data sources that you plan to use for your strategy. Search the data warehouses we covered in the course, e.g. Kaggle, kdnuggets, UCI, etc. Give a link and a description.
5. Clearly describe the analytics you plan to use to analyze your data sources answer your question. Recall from the course the different types of analytics that we discussed.
6. Decide whether you need real-time analytics, and if so, what? and if not, why not? Or near-real-time, or not real-time?
7. Clearly explain your value proposition for your strategy. Recall the definition of a value proposition that we covered in the course, and apply here to your project proposal.
8. Clearly explain how you plan to monetize your value proposition. Recall our discussion about monetization in the course.
3 freelancers are bidding on average ₹601 for this job
Hello! I just read your project detail. Iam interested in kt. I have good experience in research ame data analysis. Lets discuss mkre about that in chat. Thnk you