- For a user-selected period, display the information of all accidents that happened in the period.
- For a user-selected period, produce a chart to show the number of accidents in each hour of the day (on average).
- For a user-selected period, retrieve all accidents that contains a keyword (user entered) in the DCA_CODE, e.g. animal, ped.
- Allow the user to analyse the impact of alcohol time in accidents – ie: trends over days, the relationship with dark street lights, etc.
- Compare the injuries related and the causes of the accidents in relation to the area where it
occurred (e.g. type of injury to the location of the accident and any relation to infrastructure faults, etc)
- Make a GUI integrated to all the required functions mentioned above
- Wireframes will be attached and the general layout of each pages should be followed. Remove the unnecessary things in the main menu page such as video and picture
- Query data coming from user, and or populate results in a graph.
- For the GUI development of the software, packages such as sqlite, NumPy, Matplotlib shall be used to successfully conduct analysis and visualisation of data.
- May still need to change date & time to appropriate format to successfully query data
- Follow the wireframes and desc doc attached to design GUI.
Victoria State Accident DataSet:
[login to view URL]
Note: Will send more files later when requested
6 freelancers are bidding on average $138 for this job
Dear. I am a talented Python expert with numpy, matplotlib and sqlite. I have 100% confidence with your job. Please, hire me. I will work full time. Best Regards. Ardit.
Hi. I am a python expert with 5 year's experience and specializes in data analysis and ML. I can do your project in 30 hours. Hope to send me a message so that we can start discussion right now. Thank you.