Please visit [url removed, login to view] and then click on "Applications" from the menu on the left.
I would like to have each of these individual topics (including all of the individual topics under the "Category" links) input into a new Access database that you create.
I would also like for you to do the same under the "Technical Papers" menu item.
I would like the following fields:
- Type (example: "Application" -or- "Technical Paper")
- Source (example: The Vincent Corporation Website)
- Source Location: (example: [url removed, login to view])
- Publication Date (example: January 15, 2010)
- Revision Date (example: January 16, 2010 -or- just leave blank)
- Topic (example: African Palm)
- Key Points (please create this field but leave it empty. Please use a datatype that will allow me to insert a rich text bulleted list of information that lists the key points of the article)
- Summary (again, please create this field but leave it blank. Please use a datatype that will allow me to input a summary paragraph of information)
- Original Text (please use this field for inputting the original text of the article)
Please create a report form for this data as well that has a nicely formatted topic at the top followed by date and source information followed by key points, below the key points place the summary and below that place the original text.
Please be willing to make revisions if necessary.
Please do not bid on this project unless you can start today. I will need this completed by tomorrow.