• Carried out statutory and non-statutory audits in a wide spectrum of organizations
including Manufacturing, Banks & Financial Organizations, Retail Trade, Hotels, Education
Institutions. Hospitals, Professional Institutions and Non Profit Making Organizations.
• Responsibilities include all activities from planning to
finalization of audits and tax related issues.
• Maintained books of account.
• Prepared financial Statements from the book of prime entry.
• Ensued compliance with statutory and other regulatory provisions.
• Evaluation of internal controls and suggesting improvements to
ensure that the system functions more effectively.
• Identifying client’s strategic business risks, business controls available to mitigate them
and residual business risks and finally deciding the financial statement implications.
• Preparation of reports of different types eg : Audit reports to shareholders,
Management Reports,Auditor General Reports and Formats, Evaluations
carried out on the Accounting systems and operations, etc.
• Draft reports in accordance to statutory regulations,
Accounting Standards and industry practice.
• Preliminary study of financial applications and supporting modules used by clients.
• Preparation of test plans for routine and non-routine transactions.
• Issue of Internal Control Weaknesses Reports highlighting the shortcomings in the system.
• Hand on experience with Ms Excel, Ms Word, Tally and AccPac
20 freelancers are bidding on average $310 for this job
Hi I am a very experienced English accountant with huge expertise. Please clarify certain points for me, and I amsure you'll be delighted with my work. Kind regards Shmu