The aim of the task is to create 50 Blogger blogs. I will need back the blog name ([url removed, login to view]), Google Account username and password for each account created.
These blogs have the following requirements:
1) They need to use a mixture of templates. Just the default Blogger templates are fine, but not all the same template. No more than 7 blogs on each template.
2) They will need to be associated with a validated Google account (see below). No more than 5 blogs per Google Account.
3) The blog name ([url removed, login to view]) will be provided for each account and each blog will also need a custom domain set in the advanced settings.
As part of the Blogger registration process you will be required to create a Google account, and will need to provide an e-mail address.
I have a number of domains and will temporarily set up a forwarder so that all e-mails to one domain goes to your e-mail address.
You can then use anything at [url removed, login to view] in the registration and will receive the validation e-mail to validate the Blogger account.
The "anything" part of the e-mail addresses you use doesn't matter - that could be random characters if you want.
Just to be absolutely clear, before payment I'll go through the following checks:
1) Check that the blog names and custom domains for each blog.
2) Check that there's not more than 5 blogs associated with each Google account
3) Visit the blogs to make sure there's a variety of templates used and that they're standard Blogger templates with no additions (external links etc).
4) Log into random accounts to check the access details and check that the account is validated
45 freelancers are bidding on average $146 for this job
we can provide quality work within time limit.have good team and can expand if needed. let me know exact nature of the work and rate you can offer. guarantee of satisfaction.