Looking for someone to upload 50 videos on YouTube for me. I will provide the videos, descriptions, tags and annotations that I want added. The videos must be uploaded on a separate account with different IPs, both of which you will be responsible for. You will also have to add a single annotation on every video. In order to get paid, the videos must stay online for 2 weeks. There's no view/traffic requirements, they just have to still be there in 2 weeks. Once they are, you will get paid.
This is the rough process:
1. I give you the videos, title, and descriptions that must be used.
2. You upload the videos with the correct titles, descriptions and tags-- all to different accounts with different IPs.
3. Add the annotations and turn off comments/ratings
4. Send me the URLs in a list so I can check them.
5. Once the videos are there for 2 weeks, I send/release the money
6. You send me the passwords to all accounts, and the email accounts as well.
If a few of the 50 videos get banned, it's not a problem. I will give you a chance to reupload them. I might also require that certain videos be uploaded at different times. If I do, each video only has to stay for 2 weeks from it's own upload date, regardless of when the other videos were uploaded.
Please only respond if you can handle all of this and have good feedback. I will not respond to any automated comments to this post. Please send me a PMB answering the following questions if you want to be considered:
1. Do you have any experience doing something like this?
2. Will you be able to upload each video with a different IP and account?
3. Do you acknowledge that all videos have to stay for 2 weeks in order to get paid?
4. What is your quote?
Looking for someone that can start right away. If several people are qualified, I might use more than one person. Depending on how things go, I might also have some more of the same kind of work available for you.